Friday, February 23, 2018

For All Avon Representatives- Selling, Leadership


Avon Tips-For Representatives- Selling and Leadership

Online sales can take time but once they get going the going gets quick!  The key is to stick with it everyday,  at least three hrs a day, three days a week, and three live contacts a week will grow your business!  why the power of THREE!

The more you blog the easier it gets.  It's really about getting the hang of it and setting that time aside and setting goals. promote on Facebook, Pintrest, Instagram, blogging, the key is just don't give up,
It will happen.  Think about a motivating point like (( if I don't do this I'll have to work another job at someones ele's command.!))  Well not my cup of tea.  Get in contact with successful Avon Representatives.  I find that they are willing to help, watch their y-tube channel's subscribe and if your good with a camera hey make your own channel. visit their blog's and learn what made them successful.  I can tell you though it was work and dedication.  whether it was online or face-to - face.  It all works when you work it. Right! Some representatives are making a great income and have the numbers to prove it.  Well if your like me just getting started don't look at what they have and what you don't have because they were new once too.  We all have to just start.  I see it like this I can do it, just like they did and are doing it,  it's the action behind the work.
   I do know this no matter how they do things and how successful they are you can only be like them if you work like them.  Here are a few I follow I love the y-tubers and bloggers the first one I followed is Emily Seagren A great Avon Lady! she is so helpful she loves to share her success and how to do it for you.  Great tips from her!.  What I have learned is how to blog as a real business woman she has a lot to teach you.  I watched her way back in 2010 but at that time she was just staring and now look at her I hadn't signed up yet but I thought she was amazing.  At that time I still wasn't sure if Avon was the career  for me.  I loved Avon products,  I just wasn't ready to sell. Another  great Lady is Lisa Monoson  This Lovely Avon Lady is my up-line she has a great       y-tube  channel.  I have learned so much from her, I like her how to video's on applying makeup, her hair style video and all her tips for the trade, you will learn a-lot from her as well.  their are others that I watch as they have a ton of information as well.  Just take the time to get inspired and see what works for you.
Sell Avon- Become a Avon Representative 
Buy Online here
Make Money Selling Avon


Angela Trillo
angelatrillo.avon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment