Friday, January 25, 2019

Avon Representative Kansas City Missouri E-Rep

Avon Representative Kansas City  Missouri E-Rep

Local Avon Representative  Kansas City Missouri- Hello are you looking for an Avon Rep in your area?  If you live in the Kansas City Metro Area I'm your local Avon Lady.  I would be more then happy to start sending you free brochures, with your first online purchase here is my online store https://www.youravon.com/amtrillo Avon is going strong with new perfume scents, skincare, body lotions, hair-care products, jewelry, clothes line, shoes.  ect....So if it has been a while that you have seen an Avon Catalog.  I always send one out with every new purchase.  StoreHere!!, Top scents is led by  myself Angela Trillo I'm a Master Stylist and National Educator, of Skin, Hair and Beauty.  I became a Avon Lady in 2018.  I  Choose Avon to push my talents to a new level.  so if your looking for a true Avon Beauty Consultant that has the experience you need please feel free to reach out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment